this was the first thing i did when I got back to the vacation home in Hau'ula

I had the BEST time in Hawaii..it was fun, refreshing, relaxing, hilarious, crazy, etc! We did soooo much in 2 days than I've ever done any other time there. We were da "KEEP IT MOVIN" crew cause we were just EVERYWHERE gettin things done! And we ate, ate, ate...omg! Ted's Bakery, Sunset Beach, Waimea, Temple Beach, Hukilau, TVA, weddings, Town, Hotel Ilikai, The Shack, Ala Moana, Screamer, Pali Lookout, Papa Ole's, Rainbow, Giovanni's Shrimp Truck, PCC, Swap Meet, Haleiwa, Lucy's house in 50 First Dates, Crouching Tiger, Kakela, Pounders... yes, all in 2 frickin days! 5 Hr Energy was my BFF cause I was surviving off of 5 hrs dat whole weekend.
Going back home was HELL... ended up flying to LAX and purchasing a full fare to SFO... but it was well worth it!
Missin my KEEP IT MOVIN crew:: TJ, JLo, Make, Krystle, Fred, Seaz, Lupita, Ti, Jan, Edwin & Finau:)





STAND- BY BOREDOM at its WORSE!!! hahahaha TJ, JLo & Me PLANKING

i had one downfall of my trip and that is when I recd a text message hrs after my flight landing that my great aunt passed away. Grandma Felofiaki Unga Tuivailala. She was my grandpa's ONLY sister! I was very saddened when I heard the news and being so far from my family was hard:( Then hearing that my grandpa in Vava'u took it hard as well and got sick out there. RIP Grandma Fiaki and get better Gpa Lihati xoxo
PS. *Feels like I was born 2 love you* Katchafire
No comments:
Post a Comment