Monday, May 9, 2011

i know a name...a glorious name!

My mom is such a label wh*re! LOL! She has better more expensive clothes, jewelery, shoes than I do. I'm more humble like my daddy (or so i think so) So I knew whatever I get her for Momma's day had to be dazzled out in diamonds, gold or be from a known designer. She was all in a bad mood when we got back from church, partially because the house wasnt as spick & span as she hoped but I think it's because she still hasnt recd gifts yet. LOL! So I walked in with a Nordy's bag and her eyes lit up. She opened the box and it was sunglasses. She saw the AX and said.. oh, it's Anne Klein! (hahaha she's such a fob!) But then realized AX is for ARMANI EXCHANGE and then got super happy and excited! What a name can do! If she was wearing a mood ring, you'd see the color change rapidly on that mugg. hahaha But I am truly grateful for everything that she does for my siblings and I. I still get treated like a big fat baby! haha Love my momma

LOTOMATA **KALO** LUI UNGA FA'AUMU


1 comment: