Thursday, May 19, 2011

FLO-RIDAAAAHHHH

So I had a choice to go Florida one weekend or Hawaii the weekend after. Considering I havent been to the Sunshine State since '07 and I've at least been to da 808 in '08, i felt it was FLORIDA's turn. Last I went, I stayed in Miami. This time, I would be in Orlando for the NETANE Family Reunion. Its a few hours apart and I've always wanted to go.

I had such a wonderful time! NETANE and UNGA are brothers so it was nice to meet and understand the family even more. The Orlando crew hooked it up this weekend. They went beyond expected measures. They provided vacation homes for all the out of towners (and these houses were NICE!!!), Food and Food and more Food, Sea World, Disney World, City Walk, Bob Marley Club, Holiday Inn, Busche Gardens, etc It was a WONDERFUL weekend. The weather was typical Florida. Like there's a heater over your head! lol But the last couple days, it did cool down. It ended up being a typical sunny day in da Bay. We would hang out all night talking, playing game when they boys would be mixing in da back, swimming for days, etc I LOVE IT

P.S. I'm drinking RUM.... and REDDBULLLLLLLLLLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment