My lil namesake finally turned 1. I dont have any kids myself and I have a gazillion nieces & nephews but because she has da best name, she gets spoiled a lil more. I wanted to go all out and do this & that for her bday celebration. Bless her momma's humble heart, she wanted to keep it simple. So she got to celebrate it with the most important people in her life. Her parents, her aunties (2nd moms in her life) and all her cousins (her future partners in crime & her bodyguards)
*If you ask "How Old Are You?", she'll put her hand to her ear like she's talking on the phone
*She LOVES saimini, pancakes & ice cream
*She enjoys getting tickled on her back
*always runs to a laptop or phone to take pictures or go photobooth
*loooves SODA!
*of all the babies born 2011, she was the only girl. Her other 4 cousins are all boys and she is going to be their biggest headache
*She bobs her head up & down when she hears the beat of rap music
*starting to hit people when she gets upset

No comments:
Post a Comment