Friday, January 27, 2012
where would you go?!?
In my "My Best Friend's Wedding", Kimmy went to Cubs Stadium. In "Jumping The Broom", Sabrina went to her yacht. I always wondered to myself, Where would be the place I go if I were to feel stressed or needed to get away. Luckily I havent been in that situation before until yesterday. I was just feeling a bit down & out about a number of things and being at work was NOT helping at all. I had to get out of there. My mind was so clouded and I needed to clear it. I asked my boss if I could leave early and all I wanted to be was somewhere where I felt most at peace. I finally got there with a friend and we talked & talked, laughed, joked, etc. I finally figured, I FOUND MY PLACE! Thank You HALF MOON BAY for your beautiful stretch of beaches, a beautiful sunset, mystic sounds of waves crashing and only a 15 min drive from my home. You really did calm my nerves and made me feel a WHOLE lot better!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment