November just came, slapped me in da face, and then left! lol I had a nice week off from work and did absolutly NOTHING! Partially because I got sick but still...felt good!
Thanksgiving was great. Mom cooked of course and we had my Young St Unga family over as well as my Auntie Le'o and her husband from Kahuku. Talk about FOOD COMA!
Sis wanted to go to da local bar to watch the 49ers game but we're more chill relax kinda folks so we ended up on the couch at my aunt's house half dead and still full. WHAT A HORRIBLE GAME it was. I give it up to da Raven's defense! they were beastin and hella solid. I just witnessed my dear poor 49ers gettin ripped to pieces! lol no bueno! I was a hard thing to watch!
After the 5th round sitting around the table again. They all decided they wanted to hit up Black Friday! I've never had a Black Friday experience (maily cause I always had no money) but i didnt feel it was necessary. Anyways, they all decided to go, and came back empty handed! lol I went to Hillsdale Mall later on at 3am and it felt weird being there when all the lights are out. Like, I wanted to rob a store or sumin haha
My dear cousin Tasha was getting married that weekend so we spent the rest of Black Friday helping prep for the wedding, setting up at the eating, going to flower mart, etc. We spent that night doing flower arrangements. I dont want to see any hydrangeas in a loooong time. On top of that, imagine it in 30 degree weather lol
Here's a pix of my seat at AT&T park for Cal vs OSU football game. I love coming to AT&T park, it's so beautiful:) Especially with the Bay right behind it
P.S. Many Rivers to Cross...






No comments:
Post a Comment