Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 12- a picture of something I LOVE

OMG, what dont i LOVE! (besides the previous blog) My whole Bebo intro was all about things I loved! So there might be a few lol


SANTA CRUZ BEACH BOARDWALK
I love this place. Its about an hour drive south from where I live and along the coast. I dont go as often as I'd like but I totally love it here. It has rides, restaurants, movie theatre, bars, lazer tag and the BEACH! Funny story my parents told me is that one time when my dad was Bishop for Foster City 2nd ward when I was younger, we came here for a ward activity. Anyways, I got lost and my mom freaked out looking for me. I had to be about 4 yrs old or so and a number of them were scrounging around looking and looking. Finally they found me on a bench eating an ice cream cone! I guess it was funnier to them considering I was such a chubby girl! lol Apparently a lady found me crying and bought me an ice cream to keep me calm (it worked) and then sat with me on the bench until I was claimed! LOL!



I LOVE MY HOMETOWN! I love San Mateo, I love The Bay! I love SF! There's just beauty all around...(when there's love at home! lol) Seriously, theres days where we would just drive around and soak in the beauty that this place has to offer! There is no place like this!

It has been a childhood favorite of mine since FOREVER!!!! Luckily, the factory is in the next city over (Burlingame, CA)


I'm so mad cause this pix does not do this place justice!!! But it will do for now. I <3 VAVA'U!!!! Both my grandparents are from there so I have deep roots on that island. I love it here! I like to say Kauai to Oahu is Vava'u to Tongatapu. It is still very remote, poor and slooow, but i love the experience! I've took a boat around the outter islands and drove around the main island and the views are AMAZING!!! Some of the most breathtaking sites ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment